Discover the essence of the wine with a 3-hour course which will introduce you to the basics of wine tasting.
The course programme includes:
Explanations by a member of the Eguren family:
– Introduction to the D.O. Rioja Alavesa
– History of the winery and of the Eguren Ugarte family
Theory and practice with our oenologist:
– Red wine production.
– Introduction to sensory analysis: wheel of aromas, the senses involved and technique.
– Pairing (with an Eguren family member at the table)
The activity also includes:
– Tasting of white, rosé and red wines.
– Luncheon comprised of chorizo in wine, cured cheese, freshly baked bread and the best wine.
– Learning material
– Course certificate
Additionally you could enjoy a paired lunch in the Martín Cendoya Restaurant.
The wine tasting starter course is held on Sundays from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
It is essential to book beforehand. Contact us by phone (+34) 945 600 766 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (the booking is not considered valid unless confirmed).